Literary Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editors: Introduce Yourself

3 posters

Go down

Editors: Introduce Yourself Empty Editors: Introduce Yourself

Post  Rocky Editor Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Who's first?

Rocky Editor
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-24

https://literarymagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Editors: Introduce Yourself Empty Hi!

Post  Jean Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:36 pm

I'm Jean Bailey Robor and I'm very pleased to have been chosen to be one of your editors. It's great to be a part of your Literary Magic staff! I write poetry, ficition, nonfiction....just about anything except for children's literature. However, I've been thinking about trying that as well....at least for the enjoyment of it. My favorite is writing articles for our local Alamance Magazine. (I'm located in North Carolina). I also do some editing and ghostwriting and I enjoy hanging out with other writers.
I look forward to working with you all.

Jean

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Editors: Introduce Yourself Empty Looking for Work? I offer some of that

Post  karenperalta Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Hello, I am Karen Cole Peralta, the Fiction and Poetry Editor here at Literary Magic online literary magazine. I've been involved with the magazine since 2007, and enjoy using my spare time to help Rocky Reichman, our boss, sort through and review pieces.

Normally, I run Rainbow Writing, Inc., which is a ghost writing and copy editing agency. We also send out work to talented writers, so if you're reading this, swing by www.bookauthorswriters.com (our main website is currently down for changes) and read what we say there. We especially need talented, experienced and capable ghost writers. I might consider you if you've done general writing of your own and no ghost writing yet, as it's fairly simple, and you really only need freelance writing skills to ghost write a book for someone else. You just have to get used to being paid in advance, up to $5000 is typical per book, and not receiving any credit for your work. The author receives the credit instead. If you're interested, please write me at karenperalta41@msn.com .

Meanwhile, I hope we can work properly for Rocky, and that all of us as editors will go ahead and spare the time unpaid to collect ourselves and organize the work Rocky needs done to keep Literary Magic going. I like the idea of all of us getting to run an ad each issue. I also like the idea of eventual compensation for our services, which will of course obligate us further to perform them. Finally, I like the idea of simply running one of each of our pieces in each issue, if Rocky has the bandwidth, as compensation for our work as editors.

Tell us what you think of the above, and I'm sure Rocky will listen. And thank you very much for listening to me, too.

Karen Cole Peralta
www.bookauthorswriters.com

karenperalta

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.rainbowriting.com/

Back to top Go down

Editors: Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Editors: Introduce Yourself

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down